- Welcome to Evergreen Laurel Hotel
- COVID INFORMATIONS
- Rooms & Suites
- Room for disabled persons
- BAR & RESTAURANT
- Seminars & Banquets
- Photos & Videos
- LOCATION & CONTACT
Given the exceptional situation we are living with due to the COVID-19 virus, you may notice certain changes when you arrive. These are necessary in order to protect all of our customers and employees.
Here are the measures in place:
Your arrival in the hotel:
– As the main door of the establishment is closed, a bell is at your disposal so that a security guard will come to meet you.
– The temperature measurement (without contact) is highly recommended during each entry into the establishment
– Wearing a mask is compulsory in all common areas
– Disinfectant stations are available in all public areas and near the elevators
– All surfaces in public spaces (door handles, elevator buttons) are disinfected very regularly
Your arrival at the reception:
– You will be able to see the installation of plexiglass protection at each reception desk as well as at the concierge desk
– Each magnetic key will have been carefully disinfected before any delivery to the customer
Your stay in the hotel:
– Our ventilation system uses fresh air continuously (no recycling of ambient air)
– All brochures, newspapers, magazine etc. have been removed for your safety
– Some areas of the hotel are closed to customers (business center, fitness center)
– Baggage service is suspended
– Restaurant & room service are closed.
You can of course order your meals via the Deliveroo, UberEats,… platforms and we will inform you as soon as we receive your delivery.
– Simplified Breakfast (if included in your offer) will be delivered on the door of your room each morning at 07.00 a.m.
And in your room
– All the staff (floors or technical) brought into your room will do so while respecting barrier gestures and we will ask you to vacate the room for the time of the intervention
– Special precautions for picking up and changing linen have been implemented
– Your room, its equipment and all its surfaces will be disinfected daily as well as the cleaning material between each room
Finally, all our employees are required to comply with essential rules such as wearing a mask and taking the temperature at each shift.
Again, these rules are necessary for the smooth running of your stay and to protect your health and that of our employees.